Seek out opportunities where you can…
- Identify the purpose, meaning, and main ideas in an article.
- Interpret and explain information from an infographic, chart, or figure.
- Distinguish fact from opinion in a written argument.
Interview Practice Questions
Tell me about a time when you…
- Identify bias or factual errors in a document.
- Understand complex written instructions and follow them correctly to complete a task.
- Identify multiple relevant articles that report on an issue or topic and synthesize them to make a conclusion.