Seek out opportunities where you can…
- Talk with people who have a different native language or communication style.
- Collaborate with people who have different personalities, abilities, and/or perspectives.
- Develop a high degree of trust and credibility with a group of peers.
Interview Practice Questions
Tell me about a time when you...
- Develop a productive working relationship with someone who is difficult to work with.
- Work towards a consensus group decision when other group members disagree with you but you have strong evidence for your position.
- Change your behavior or perspective based on awareness of prejudice, bias or stereotyping.