Seek out opportunities where you can…
- Reflect on your own needs and assertively set limits or say no to requests when appropriate.
- Try different workspace setups and work schedules to find ones that support healthy habits and high performance.
- Combat stressful feelings with physical activity, meaningful conversations, mindfulness practice, healthy eating, and sufficient rest.
Interview Practice Questions
Tell me about a time when you…
- Successfully managed a stressful situation or a challenging work-life balance.
- Found meaning or enjoyment in repetitive work or commonplace activities.
- Prioritized health and wellness over other considerations for yourself or someone you supervised.