Last updated: March 16, 2021
Center for Occupational Research and Development (CORD) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards to our websites.
Center for Occupational Research and Development (CORD) takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Continually look for better techniques and technologies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have closed captioning available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: (254) 772-8756
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 4901 Bosque Blvd, 2nd Floor Waco, TX 76710-2302
- Postal address: 4901 Bosque Blvd, 2nd Floor Waco, TX 76710-2302
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
This website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Comments and contributions from external parties: Uploaded images/documents may not have text alternatives. because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments/documents and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
Center for Occupational Research and Development (CORD) assessed the accessibility of this website by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 3 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.