The NSN Network offers professional development in two formats to support employability skills instruction.
Designed for community and technical college faculty and administrators, our workshop covers the following topics.
- Employers’ perspective on in-demand employability skills
- Embedding employability skills into existing courses
- Developing scenarios with employer partners to set the stage
- Creating student activities that model essential workplace skills
- Assessment and teaching resources
Workshops are offered online and in-person. To host a FREE workshop for your institution, please complete our workshop request form.