The NSN Network offers professional development in two formats to support employability skills instruction.
Designed for community and technical college faculty and administrators, our workshop covers the following topics.
- Employers’ perspective on in-demand employability skills
- Embedding employability skills into existing courses
- Developing scenarios with employer partners to set the stage
- Creating student activities that model essential workplace skills
- Assessment and teaching resources
Workshops are offered online and in-person. To host a FREE workshop for your institution, please complete our workshop request form.
Spring 2024 Faculty Cohort
Interested in piloting NSN’s Advanced Manufacturing Competencies for Personal and Career Success instructional materials? Stipends are available for our Spring 2024 faculty cohort. To learn more, complete this form.